Friday, October 2, 2009

VeganMoFo: TGIF & B.I.B




B.I.B. = Breakfast in bed! There's just nothing like it. I've been doing it more often and have been relishing every moment. I'd do it everyday if I had the time. Sometimes on weekends I extend my B.I.B time by making a more substantial tray of food and bringing it to my room to enjoy with a dvd. It's bliss. I may do that this weekend as my Netflix shipment (BBC's adaptation of Dracula) arrived yesterday. This morning to celebrate all that is Friday, I brought to my room a mug of cocoa chai tea, fresh nectarine slices, mulitigrain toast with sunflower seed butter and a slice of my apple-walnut birthday cake. Carb heaven!


Here's a better shot of the cake. Look at all the apple-y chunkiness!

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks wonderful. I should have breakfast in bed more often...
Happy belated birthday to you!

Oraphan said...

What a lovely B.I.B!!! I'm jealous when I have a close look of that yummy cake:)
p.s sorry I don't know what TGIF stands for?

kmouse said...

TGIF: Thank goodness (or god) it's Friday!

Anonymous said...

Is the cocoa chai tea just chai tea with sweetener, cocoa, and milk? That sounds divine! :) -Eve

trina said...

Nice. Happy Birthday (yesterday)!

Blasé said...

Mouth Watering Pics!!!

Oraphan said...

lol, I should have asked Nathan before I asked you, haha:) Happy Friday!

Lovlie said...

What a wonderful cake! And cocoa chai tea! Wow that sounds delicious!
Happy belated Birthday!

Andrea said...

The cake looks awesome : )

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

i love your dishes. and your blog. happy late birthday!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Kim, that sounds insanely good to me right about now! Cocoa chai tea? Where do I get my hands on this stuff?

kmouse said...

Mo,
It's Good Earth Brand. It's really delicious!