Friday, October 30, 2009

VeganMoFo: Happy Halloween!




Yes, I know Halloween is tomorrow but this is probably going to be my last food post for VeganMoFo. I'm impressed with myself. I made 25 posts this month which is 5 shy of last year's but not bad at all. Considering I've been busy with my new job as well as running my jewelry business part time at home and trying to find time in the mornings to make my meals, it all went swimmingly. I had a great time reading everyone's blogs this MoFo. It is always inspiring. Let's keep this celebration of vegan food going! I'll leave you with a Hallow's Eve treat: mini donut cakes dunked in a powdered sugar glaze and adorned with festive sprinkles. What's better than a sugary sweet treat on Halloween? Recipe to be found here.

3 comments:

Kamaile said...

Yum! So cute! I have enjoyed your VeganMofo posts!

Mary said...

Adorable! Happy Halloween to you, too!

Oraphan said...

Oh Wow! These look awesome and yummy. I've really enjoyed reading your blog, Kim!

Happy Halloween to you too!