Thursday, October 22, 2009

VeganMoFo: Roast 'Em!




Roasted butternut squash, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, carrots, onions, red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, zucchini.

I bought a ton of produce earlier this week that I needed to use. I always get paranoid that they'll go bad in my fridge so I try to find ways to use them up as quick as possible. This is a great way to use a variety of vegetables in one dish. I've made this recipe before and it was delicious. The rosemary and thyme makes the house smell like Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Vic Robinson said...

Everyone seems to be roasting veggies. I guess it is that time of the year! Looks good. I love roasted potatoes.

Jen Treehugger said...

That looks gorgeous. I love all the colours.
:)

dsharp88 said...

What a great idea to use oil and balsmic vinagrette with the spices. I just generally roast my veggies tossed in teriyaki sauce.

Mary said...

Yum yum yum yum yum! The onions are always my favorite part. I love roasted veggies with tahini dressing.

Sorry about your Dodgers.

:(

Go Angels?

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

So gorgeous!

Oraphan said...

That looks so good and sounds tasty with balsamic vinegar! I usually roast my veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper. I'll definitely give this one a try, thanks for the link, Kim:)

k's mumbo jumbo said...

That looks so warm and inviting.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Roasted veggies are the best!