Monday, October 12, 2009

VeganMoFo: Mondays Ugh. And Breakfast in Bed.





Had such a nice weekend that went by way too fast. Dodgers playoffs on Saturday was amazing. We swept the Cards so onward to the National League Championship Series! I also didn't sleep well last night so I'm not feeling it today. Coffee, coffee, coffee! That was my morning. After a couple cups I thought maybe I should eat something too. I had half a block of tofu in the fridge so I scrambled it up with onions and made a sandwich on toast. When I used to be omni, I made them with scrambled eggs. This version is just as tasty with the advantage of no cholestorol. Yay. Happy Monday everyone, hope it speeds by.

6 comments:

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

It is so wonderful over here today. Cloudy and crisp. I love it!

The only way my life could be better is if I had that fantastic looking breakfast in front of me. :)

Vic Robinson said...

Gratz doggers! I will cry if the yankees win.

kmouse said...

Mo,
Lovin this weather too!

HayMarket8,
I will cry if the Angels win...

Jen Treehugger said...

Happy Monday mouse.
:)

Oraphan said...

I love your scrambled tofu, I've never tried to make it though, I should!

Happy Monday, Kim! :)

Bonnie said...

Good heavens! Have you ever thought of opening your own restaurant or at the very least publishing a cookbook...you are amazing!!!