Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Breakfast in Bed.



I have mornings to myself before going to work and I usually get loads of things done before then. I work on jewelry, run errands, walk the dog, do a bit of cleaning and many other things that I allow myself to squeeze into these free hours. I was off yesterday and worked on jewelry so I took a break from that today. I walked the dog early this morning, came home and after a fresh shower, I prepared a tray of breakfast that I brought to my room to eat. It was a lovely little breakfast of pita toasts with margarine and a drizzle of agave syrup, a bowl of oranges and mangos sprinkled with cinnamon and a cup of my favorite Ceylon tea. It was delicious. I should do this more often!

5 comments:

Lovlie said...

Wow that sounds like a breakfast from the heavens! Very comforty, yet so simple! Yum!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Breakfast in bed is the best!

veggievixen said...

mmm what a lovely breakfast. glad you were able to get lots of things done. i love feeling productive!

Oraphan said...

Wow! What a lovely idea!!! I would love to have breakfast in bed too, I will have to copy this idea soon. Looks wonderful!!!

Jen Treehugger said...

You should do that more often - it looks and sounds divine.