Monday, December 22, 2008

Gimme more pizza!

After two days of eating healthy casserole (I ate that whole thing by myself!), I am ready for some junky food. I was so in love with the pizza I made the other day that I had to make another one. I got some whole wheat dough to make it a little healthier this time. This one has lightly sauteed onions, garlic, cremini mushrooms, black olives, broccoli and red peppers. Oh and a little leftover "pepper jack uncheese" that was left over and vegan parmesan sprinkled on top. All that's missing is red pepper flakes. Yum yum yum yum yum...

Several pics to show you the goods.






I was hypnotized by this piece of mushroom drowning in a pool of "uncheese".

2 comments:

veggievixen said...

I love your blog! I just started one of my own: http://vegetarianismisforeverybody.blogspot.com/

I would love if you could add me to your blogroll or support me in some other way.

Thanks :)

INGRID said...

holy moly that pizza looks good! wow, I'm drooling just looking at it! good work!