Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mmm, dinner.



I love eating breakfast for dinner. I don't do it often because it just seems too indulgent and unhealthy. I couldn't resist it tonight so I went all out and made Lightlife's Gimme Lean "sausage" patties as well. They are pretty good, quite sausage like but then I don't know, I haven't eaten sausage in almost 2 years. It's nice to know they are FAT FREE and cholesterol free too. Wow. (Actually you fry them in olive oil so the fat comes right back.) The pancake recipe is from 'Vegan with a Vengeance'. I really love these pancakes. They are soft, fluffy, tender and perfect smothered in margarine and drowned in maple syrup.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You are the second breakfast for dinner post I've read today!! Also the second that used the VWAV pancake recipe. Yum pancakes, I guess they must be good!