Saturday, March 14, 2009

Black Bottom Blondies



These came out lovely. I got the recipe from a lush vegan dessert book called 'My Sweet Vegan'. I cannot wait to try more recipes from this book. The recipes are really exciting and inventive. These blondies are delicious, sweet and fudgy. The bottom layer has chocolate chips which melted so there were gooey bits that made it all even better. I'm bringing these to a party tomorrow and I'm sure they'll go over well. I've already sampled 3 or 4 while hanging out on the couch watching Doctor Who reruns. They were the perfect thing with a cuppa tea!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

It almost looks like fudge!

veggievixen said...

not fair! i've been craving something fudge-like...

mmmm

Carrie said...

Oh wow - yummy!!

Gina said...

I looooove Hannah's book, and those look fantastic!!

MeloMeals said...

those look insane!

wkw said...

Any chance I can get the recipe for the "Black Bottom Blondies"

Thanks

kmouse said...

why,
If you look at this website, the recipe is posted in the first post.
http://www.earthlings.com/discussion-board/comments-and-questions/re-how-was-your-christmas.php