Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's 65th birthday and tomorrow we are throwing her a big bash to celebrate. She personally requested cookies: white chocolate macadamia nut cookies to be precise. I followed Isa's chocolate chip recipe and used dairy free white chocolate chips and delicious macadamias. I also made chocolate/white chocolate as well for those of us that prefer real chocolate. I also made birthday cake for her. It's banana cake (her favorite) with strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream in the center and then frosted with vanilla buttercream all over. I'll try to get a pic of the insides tomorrow.





2 comments:

Meg said...

Gorgeous cake!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your lucky mom! The cookies look so yummy and the cake is soooo beautiful!!