Thursday, May 2, 2019

Snacks.


 In Vegas for a family get together. We’re attending a service tomorrow for my dear cousin who sadly passed last week after fighting cancer for about six months. We are hanging in there, trying to go on with life. I’m constantly busy with my toddler but when I get a chance to think, I think about how much I miss her and I get very sad.

So I’m staying at my aunt and uncle’s house and my hubby and I ran out to get groceries. I came back and made these two dishes for everyone.

Bean dip: refried beans, avocado, black olives, vegan mayo mixed with lime juice, fresh pico de Gallo, scallions. Get the tortilla chips!

Chopped salad using two different bags of mixed greens that include kale, cabbage and other stuff. I tossed out the included dressing and used Annie’s Tuscan Italian dressing. I also put in the included cranberries, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. Delish.

I added some chopped Opal apple to my serving.


No comments: