Sunday, April 7, 2019

Foil packet cooking.

This delicious lunch I ate today was the result of foil packet cooking. I am not entirely sure why I don’t cook like this regularly because wow, it’s so flavorful and duh! No cleanup! I saw a Facebook post that was for a “Shrimp Boil” in foil packets so I ran with that idea as far as the flavorings.


First thing to do: peel and cut potatoes into halves or quarters and boil in water for ten minutes. Then add to a bowl with two cut up veggie sausages (I used Tofurkey kielbasa), a can of drained sweet corn, some broccoli and this mixture: 3 Tb melted margarine, 2-3 Tb of Old Bay seasoning, 4-5 cloves of minced garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into two 12x12 inch sheets of foil. Fold foil around food to seal. Bake in a 400 F oven for 15-20 minutes.


Et voila! Time to eat!

I also made these cappuccino chocolate chip muffins from Chocolate Covered Katie. Very yummy.






No comments: