Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Holiday Foods!

We went to our annual Christmas Eve dinner at our friends and we had this curried lentil soup as a first course. It was  delicious and full of flavor: coconut milk, ginger and spices and a little kick from red pepper.


A beautiful Christmas table with: Tofurky roast, green beans, mashed potato, roast potato, stuffing balls, meat pie (only thing not vegan), gravy and Yorkshire pudding.



Christmas Day, I stuck with my tradition: vegan sausage pastry puffs. I used the recipe from Vegan Brunch but used Field Roast instead of tempeh.

Christmas lunch was: Tofurky roast again, mash, stuffing, gravy and kale salad.

My little elf. 



3 comments:

Hillary said...

Gorgeous food and Elf! Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

WOW! What a FEAST!
Cute I LOVE Santa shirt!

Nairobi said...

That's a nice toy collection.