Monday, August 25, 2014

Homemade Tagine and LOLA ROSA VEGETARIAN BISTRO in Montreal.


This was my dinner tonight. I was inspired by a beautiful tagine I had at LOLA ROSA vegetarian restaurant in Montreal, Canada where I had my holiday the past ten days. I was back at work today and couldn't stop thinking of that tagine. So I came home and made this. It has potatoes, chickpeas, carrots, onions, raisins, apricots, olives and tomato. I served it with whole wheat couscous and sliced almonds.


Lola Rosa is a beautiful little bistro in the Plateau district in Montreal on Avenue du Parc.


I liked the artwork in this place. ;)


Quesadilla plate which my husband had. It had a sweet potato filling and he said it was delicious. It could be made vegan also.


Veggie burger made out of lentils and chia seeds. Looked amazing.


I had the tagine which was so delicious! It was served with what tasted like mint chutney. So good.


For dessert, chocolate banana tarte. Yumm.


The tables had drawers which housed random notes from strangers.


I left my own note.

Lola Rosa Montreal

No comments: