Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Long time no blog!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been eating lots but not cooking as much as I want to. I am addicted to Domino's cheeseless thin crust pizza with mushrooms, olives, onions and green peppers and extra sauce, help! I really do want to cook from scratch at home. I have lists that I keep of foods I want to cook. Here are a few things that I've made recently.


I made another cashew cheese from the Vegetarian Times recipe, this time with a black pepper crust. So good.


Here is our spread along with goodies from the much too expensive antipasti bar at Whole Foods. $8 for the container on the right - what?


Nosh nosh!


This was a delicious grilled portobello burger along with grilled potato that I made last weekend.


Monday's chili made into chili dogs on Tuesday with chopped onions and kraut!

3 comments:

Lovlie said...

Nice to see you back! Some nice eats here! Really love portobello mushrooms! They are so great in sandwiches and salads!

Whenever I'm deviating from my healthy diet I found that blogging is a good way to stay on track because I want to post about the good stuffs I've been eating or making! :)
So, hope you're gonna be posting more.

kmouse said...

Thanks Lovlie!

I have so many things I want to make, just need to go shopping and do it! I hope to post more frequently too.

vegan.in.brighton said...

Your homemade cheese looks fantastic and I could really go for a hot dog right now!