Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Love a Good Sandwich.


This sandwich was calling my name so I gave in and bought a fresh baguette. I spread Vegenaise, dijon mustard and piled lettuce, avocado (hiding under the tomatoes!), tomatoes and homemade olive salad. Damn. This was so good.

Olive Salad Recipe

1/4 cup black olives, chopped
1/4 cup green olives, chopped
1/8 cup onion, chopped
1/8 cup pepperoncini peppers, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 TB red wine vinegar
2 TB olive oil or more
Mix all ingredients together and store in a tupperware container in the fridge.

2 comments:

peggy said...

that sandwich looks super yummy... my hubby peaked over my shoulder as i was looking at your blog and now is requesting olive salad :)

Jes said...

Beautiful sandwich--love how it's just chock full of veggie goodness!