Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookie Time: Holiday Baking Part 1

I have a big family bash on the 25th and instead of presents this year I am gifting my relatives with vegan baked deliciousness. Today I baked dozen after dozen of cookies. I've 3 kinds and they are all decadently yummy...


Sparkled Ginger Cookies from Vegan with a Vengeance. Oh my word, these are good. Kind of crispy and chewy with that spiciness that is oh so right.


Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Walnut from Vegan with a Vengeance. These are the perfect fall cookie. They bake up soft and tender with the most amazing aroma as you bake them.


Isa's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Perfection, perfection. When I want chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of soymilk, I will go for these.


And all together.

Tomorrow: Cake!

1 comment:

veggievixen said...

mmmm. VWAV is one of my favorite vegan cookbooks.