Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grilled Vegetable Marinara Spaghetti and Yogurt Parfait


Sorry about these awful night time pics! We didn't eat dinner until late because we went for our run first. My husband whipped up a marinara spaghetti and I heated up the grilled vegetable salad from last night and added them to my plate. I also added a clove of crushed garlic. It was delicious and very much welcome after an hour of pain!


Dessert was a soy yogurt parfait with strawberries, granola and coconut. I drizzled a bit of date syrup on it too because the yogurt was unsweetened.

3 comments:

Rikki Cupcake said...

yum parfait! are you two running in your neighborhood or in a park? I am terrible at running, my knees ache after 20 minutes or so.

Stacy said...

Grilled vegetables + marinara sounds like deliciousness... why have I never tried that?

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

I am so envious of that parfait! That looks like heaven!