Friday, September 17, 2010

Autumn Chowder with Dumplings

Ah Friday... I've had a looooong week! I'm so happy it's the weekend. Still feeling a little "off" so I'm still in soup mode. I made this delicious Autumn Chowder that I got from the all-creatures recipe site. So comfort foody and hearty! I added summer savory, white miso, a drop of liquid smoke and dumplings! Dumpling are becoming my favorite thing to plop into soup!


Matt (My Veggie Kitchen) said...

I love dumplings.

HayMarket8 said...

Dumplings are great! I can not wait for soup season! :)

DJ Karma (VegSpinz) said...

Mmmm I'm so ready for soup!

Anonymous said...

I made this for supper last night and
it was enjoyed by everyone.
Will be making it throughout the
Thank you for another wonderful dish.

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Dumplings are the absolute best!

Katie said...

Yummy. This looks filling, but a good light soup to eat.