Monday, August 9, 2010

Really Good Leftovers.


I usually get tired of leftovers real fast but this was amazing even the third night in a row! I made this rigatoni casserole on Saturday which I took to a dinner party. There was a whole lot leftover so I took the rest home. There is currently a small tupperware of it left in the fridge. It's basically a layered baked pasta with eggplant-mushroom marinara and cashew-tofu ricotta with spinach. Delicious paired with quick chopped salad tossed with italian vinaigrette.

3 comments:

Marja @ StuckInYourBeard said...

Those do look like good leftovers!

K said...

yum! where did you find the recipe?

kmouse said...

K,
The marinara recipe is just something I threw together with eggplant, mushrooms, onions, garlic, crushed tomatoes and spices. The cashew ricotta is linked in the post.