Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Aayi’s date cake

 I have been using this date cake recipe for over 10 years. It comes out perfect every time. So moist and sweet. We recently got 8 lbs of medjool dates. How lucky! Recipe Here I used soymilk instead of cows milk.



2 comments:

Gina said...

Can't wait to make this cake! Thanks for the recipe link. Am envious that someone has 8 lbs (!) of the best dates! So much future deliciousness. Here is one of my 'on repeat' date recipes (make these often and often take them to work to share...everyone loves them) from Minimalist Baker (note: I use cashew butter but plan to try other nut butters, I toast the almonds and the oats, I heat the maple syrup, nut butter and ground dates in the microwave for 1 minute--makes them so much easier to mix into the oat mix): Healthy 5 Ingredient Granola Bars:
https://minimalistbaker.com/healthy-5-ingredient-granola-bars/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe link!