Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Product review: The Swag

I’ve been using The Swag reusable produce bag since Feb 28th and I love it! I wish I had taken before and after but this is what my produce looks like today and they look pretty good. 

🥕The carrots I bought on Feb 14 and they were in their plastic bag before I transferred them to The Swag on the 26th. They look great to me. No wet mushy spots or anything. I also bought the Pasilla pepper on that day. That looks great.

🥦The broccoli was purchased on Feb 28 and it looks good too. Gonna eat that today.

🥬The celery was also purchased on Feb 28th. Still nice and crisp.

🥬Zucchini was also purchased on the 28th. Still pretty firm.

🥬Spinach was purchased on the 28th as well. I keep it in a reusable mesh produce bag so it’s not all loose in The Swag. It looks good. No sliminess. If I revive it a bit in water, it would still be good for salad I think. 

So it’s pretty much been about 10 days and my veggies are happy. I mist The Swag every other day with water to keep the outside of the bag a little damp. This is supposed to help keep the veggies fresher inside. I don’t even take it out of the crisper, I just lightly spray it on top while it’s sitting in there. I will throw the bag in the washing machine this week. Highly recommend this product! I bought mine at @bostongeneralstore. It was free shipping over a certain dollar amount purchased. 👍🏼 #theswagbag #ecofriendlyproducts #freshveggies #reusableproducebag




 

No comments: