Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Crimble Baby.

Had a great Christmas with our lil man even though I got sick with a cold. Started felling crummy later in the evening. 

Christmas Eve was fun. We went to our friends house for dinner. Hank had egg nog with daddy.

My husband carving the vegan turkey!

Trader Joes Breaded Turkeyless Roast.

 Yorkshire pud! Our friend is English and he makes these vegan for us every year.

My plate.

I mean... They are delicious! Delia Smith recipe.

Yearly baking using my 1967 Pillsbury cookie book. Peanut blossoms!

Coconut cherry drops.

All together. Also pictured Maple Memory, Oatmeal chip and Christmas sugar topped cookies.

Just had to show you the best Christmas cracker prize ever. 

 Sausage pastry puffs on Christmas morn.

Today I made chicken noodle soup fromVeganomicon  using leftover roast and wide noodles. Hit the spot!

Bonus pic of H in his triceratops hooded blanket. 

No comments: