Monday, August 13, 2018

Moroccan Stew.

I hope you guys can see this recipe. It's one I used a long time ago, before I went vegan. Here's the link to it:  http://www.fatfree.com/recipes/couscous/moroccan-couscous 

It was so delicious and I made it a lot, but since then I have tried other Moroccan recipes. I was going through one of my recipe binders and found this so I decided to make it. I had everything for it except, saffron, turnips, peppers and garbanzos can you believe! But white cannellini beans came to the rescue just fine. I also added 1/2 tsp each of cumin and ras el hanout.

I had it on top of couscous and Greek flat bread with kalamata olive hummus. So good!

Spices I picked from World Market today. I had used the last of my ras el hanout in the stew.


1 comment:

Hillary said...

I just looked up ras el haneout and it looks like I need to find some. I love learning about new spices and spice blends so thanks for the introduction!!