Monday, February 27, 2017

Some eats.

I've had precious little time to prepare meals so Mr. Mouse has been so helpful with my meals and also with the babe. Here is a delicious Gardein fish fillet sandwich with tartar sauce made with mayo and relish.

These are amazing pizzas with Gardein meatballs and Trader Joe's mozzarella. I had a packet of ready made dough in the fridge but it had gone bad so I used pita bread and sandwich loaf. Turned out great!

Recent pic of Hank Bowie, now 2 weeks old. How is it that newborn babies change so much everyday? Blows my mind. Enjoying every little moment!


2 comments:

Hillary said...

Beautiful, hunger inducing food pics as always! Hank is absolutely adorable, his little face!!!

Beverlee said...

Hank Bowie is super cute and I could eat those fish less fillets every day! The taste is spot on.