Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Eats.


Wow, so glad that Tuesday's over and done with! For a second there I thought it was only Monday! I came home from work and didn't want to cook anything so I made a serious sandwich. I mean, look at it! There are many layers in that thing. Lettuce, spinach, tomato, red onion, piccallili, jalapenos, two different kinds of mustard, Vegenaise, sauerkraut, oil, vinegar and not to mention vegan bologna and vegan cheese slices, all on jewish rye. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Oh yeah, there is a small mountain of Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos which are accidentally vegan by the way.


For dessert, I celebrated with mint chip soy ice cream by Double Rainbow. I added some chocolate sprinkles for fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,
I haven't made any comments yet. I thought today I will. After all I come here most of the time. Would like to say thank you! I tried so many of your dishes (especially the sandwiches). Not only they are delicious, but they are helping me more on my way to full vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. Love it Love it Love it!