Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Carb Craving.

When you want a huge pile of mashed potatoes, you make a vat of Bryanna's brown gravy to go with it. Also Gardein fish fillets and peas. I'm so full but satisfied. Now laying around listening to music, sipping decaf and enjoying the little babe that's kicking around in my tummy!
Gravy recipe here: http://www.godairyfree.org/recipes/sauces/bryannas-rich-fat-free-brown-gravy-vegan
My simple changes were to use veggie broth instead of water, add a tiny bit of olive oil, a few shakes of gravy browning and dried herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme).

2 comments:

Beverlee said...

Mmmmmm, baby will come out saying "Peas, please!". Aren't those Gardein fishless fish filets amazing? I put Follow your Heart tartar sauce on them - pure heaven!

Hillary said...

That looks so satisfying! I love how rich the gravy looks, and I love the Gardein fishless filets too!