Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Salt and pepper Gardein chicken.


Not the greatest photo. Last night I made a quick dinner of salt and pepper chicken using Gardein chick'n. The veggie garnish is sautéed celery, green onion, bell peppers, garlic and ginger. It was seasoned with salt, pepper, mushroom soy sauce and s touch of sugar. Came out good.

On a sad note, we said goodbye to our fur friend Sampson last night. He was my brother's best friend and for the past two months we were helping him take care of Sampson who had cancer. Last night he took his last breath and died in our living room. It is very sad. We will miss him very much.


3 comments:

Beverlee said...

I'm sorry about Sampson :(. He sure is handsome and I'm sure he was a great best friend.

Alejandra said...

What a sweet looking pup. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Glo said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Sampson! My George and Buster we waiting to play with him at the Rainbow Bridge!!! <3