Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yum Yum Tofu.


This has got to be the yummiest way to eat tofu. Pan fried and smothered in a sweet plum-hoisin glaze. I got this recipe from Vegan Dad's blog and I've made it a bajillion times, it's so good! It's the only time I feel like it's ok to fry. I served it with jasmine rice and coleslaw. Deliciousness.

Just a heads up...
Tomorrow is the first day of VEGANMOFO (Vegan Month of Food). Me and a bunch of other bloggers will be busy cooking and eating and writing about vegan food for the whole month of October. The goal is to blog every single day or at least as much as possible. I will do my best and I know it will be great because I always have a list of delectable dishes in my mind that are just waiting to be made. The list is long!

6 comments:

Oraphan said...

That looks delicious!!! I can hear that yummy tofu is calling my name. I've never made it with a sweet plum-hoisin glaze before, maybe it's time for me to give it a try. It also sounds so good with coleslaw, YUM!

I'm so excited about VEGANMOFO, can't wait to see what you'll be cooking each day, maybe I should try to be a vegan for the month of October. What do you think??? :)

kmouse said...

Yes you should try it! Both the plum-hoisin glaze as well as going vegan for October! If you want to participate in MoFo and also to get your blog on the MoFo list, go to this link:
here

Vic Robinson said...

I have made it as well. It is so good. :)

Tami said...

That look so good, especially with the cabbage on the side. Yum is right!

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

That looks so fantastic!