Sunday, January 20, 2019

Maghmour and Coconut Flour Pancakes

I've been having problems with the Blogger app so I had to go to the Blogspot website to post the last post as well as this one. The last post was technically from yesterday.

Today's meal is Lebanese  Maghmour that I love so much. It's from the cookbook Tables of Lebanon. I adapted the recipe a bit by using a 16 oz can of tomato sauce instead of 1/2 cup tomato sauce and water. I like saucy! Henri loves this on top of fluffy couscous.

This was breakfast. Vegan coconut flour pancakes. They were good but a little gooey in the middle. Next time I need to cook them longer.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The pancakes look and sound great! I need to do more vegan pancakes! It's almost like baking for me and I've always been intimidated LOL :)