1. Drain 1 can of young green jackfruit. (Unripe jackfruit) Rinse with water.
2. Put into bowl and dust liberally with a dry BBQ rub. I made my own using a recipe I saw online.
3. Heat oil in a pan and brown the jackfruit in oil. Once it's browned and softens up you can start shredding it with a fork.
4. On medium heat, add about 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and hot sauce of choice as much as you prefer.
5. Keep cooking and stirring until BBQ sauce coats all pieces mixture dries up a bit, if it's too wet/watery, keep cooking.
6. Serve on toasted buns with coleslaw of choice.