Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Vegan Cosmetics Review: Shiro Cosmetics Part 3


So I think I have a problem. I can't stay away from vegan mineral makeup! I am amazed at the quality, variety of colors and affordability of these products. I now have quite a collection that will probably last a lifetime haha! I ordered yet again from Shiro Cosmetics because they recently came out with a limited edition gold eyeshadow inspired by Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar win. I don't give a damn about the Oscars, or Leonardo for that matter but the eyeshadow is pretty! I made a small order that included this as well as a Nic Cage themed eyeshadow, a lipgloss and some samples.

Nic Cage and Leo shadow artwork. 

Love these titles!

Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Afternoon is the color of dark coffee grounds with gold sparkles. Finally an Oscar for Leo DiCaprio is a very pretty gold which leans cooler than most golds. 

 Nic Cage Doing The Charleston in a Bustling Speakeasy lipgloss is a beautiful deep berry red.

Swatched on my hand, no primer: Nic Cage lipgloss at the top. Underneath is Nic Cage Raking Leaves and Finally an Oscar for Leo.

Swatches on top of primer. Left to right: (a bit of) Don't Hurt Me, Mad As Her Master, Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?, Skull Kid, You Dropped Your Rod, Finally An Oscar For Leo DiCaprio.

L to R: Nic Cage Bustling Speakeasy lipgloss, Nic Cage Raking Leaves, Don't Hurt Me, Mad As Her Master. 




1 comment:

Beverlee said...

So pretty and hilariously named to boot!