Saturday, March 26, 2016

Vegan cosmetics review: Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics (and one ELF product).

Pumpkin and Poppy are a wonderful indie brand on Etsy that sells a beautiful array of themed makeup that is 100% vegan and cruelty free. I placed a small order last week and got my order this morning.
I got a Beetlejuice themed cream eyeshadow and a Game of Thrones eyeshadow pencil. Great packaging and whimsical artwork!



"It's Showtime!" is a gorgeous burgundy red cream shadow with just the right amount of shimmer and sheen. "Protector" eye pencil is the perfect bronze! I was looking for a dupe of Biba's Outcast pencil and this looks pretty close!

Just look at these beautiful colors!

I got another vegan product by ELF when I went to Target today. This is not an indie company but most of their products are vegan and at great price points. I think some of their brushes are not vegan. So I got a Smudge Pot in "Wine Not" for $3.00.


Swatches of all three. ELF cream shadow at the far right. It's also very pretty. I like ELF products very much. But I do recommend shopping at small businesses such as Pumpkin and Poppy as often as you can. You will be getting great customer service, attention to quality and detail and wonderful vegan products to use. Sure beats the overpriced high end stuff out there. Pumpkin and Poppy ELF Cosmetics

No comments: