Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lovely day with a Lovely Lady.

Had a lovely day today with my good friend Cam. She and I love to get together at the local Whole Foods for coffee, breakfast and donuts. After a bit of nosh, we peruse the aisles for goods to go. We also went guitar shopping and came back home and had lunch on the patio.


Vegan chocolate donut and coffee. Mmm. They had other flavors like blueberry, maple, cherry, crumb...but I made myself only choose one!


The savory part of my breakfast from the food bar at Whole Foods: sauteed mushrooms, breakfast potatoes, falafel ball(1), garlic sauce, baba ganouj, quinoa, sweet potato, beet salad. So yummy.


Lunch at home. Tofurky, Follow Your Heart provolone style slices, arugula, tomato and red peppers on ciabatta.


Kim and Cam, happy together.

1 comment:

vegan.in.brighton said...

What a great day! I love meeting up with people for delicious eats a spot of (food!) shopping.