Saturday, April 25, 2015

Gardein Fish Filet Sandwich, Scalloped Potatoes & Vegan Subway!


I love Gardein fish filets. They are just like the real thing and make great sandwiches too.


This is f-ing delicious! Recipe from "You Won't Believe It's Vegan!". Slow cooked scalloped potatoes in a creamy, garlic, onion, dill sauce.


The other night I went to Subway for their VEGAN MALIBU GARDEN sandwich. Subway offers two vegan patties now, this one and a black bean patty. This one is my favorite. I have them pile on the mustard, BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, green peppers, onions, olives, jalapenos, pepperoncini, avocado and oil and vinegar! It's like eating a giant hamburger/sandwichy thing. SO good.

1 comment:

vegan.in.brighton said...

I am beyond excited to try the fish fillets when I get to the US in a couple of weeks!