Saturday, February 21, 2015

Grilled Veggie Sandwich & Vegan Chocolate Pots!


Zucchini, red peppers, yellow onion and mushrooms.


Pesto made in my mortar and pestle. I never use my mortar and pestle and I've been inspired by Jamie Oliver's cooking and he uses it all the time so I decided to make my pesto this way. I bashed the almonds and garlic first then added chopped basil and pounded until it all came together. I left it coarse and then added olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.


Vegan mayo and pesto spread on baguette.


Assembling. Added some fresh arugula too.


SO GOOOD!

Vegan chocolate pots, a recipe by Jamie Oliver. I really loved the taste and texture of this. Thick, yet fluffy and rich. I used soft tofu instead of silken which is why my pudding is so thick. Topped with Coconut Whip!


Mmmm.

No comments: