Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tacomiendo burrito, fried rice and CAKE!


A gigantic veggie burrito from Tacomiendo. It was filled with loads of grilled veggies, black beans, rice and avocado. I order it without cheese and sour cream. I enjoyed this the other night while watching a few episodes of Ozzie and Harriet on dvd.


So I was in the mood for fried rice the other day. I sauteed some veggies and tofu in peanut oil.


Added cooked rice, soy sauce, ketchup and black pepper.


And made a scrummy bowl of fried rice that I like to top with Sriracha, scallions and a squeeze of lime juice. I made this two days in a row.


Cake craving! I used the two ingredient method: 1 can pure pumpkin + 1 box cake mix. I used yellow cake mix today. Caramelized apples made it all even more delicious.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Which cake mixes have you found to be vegan? Thanks!

kmouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kmouse said...

Hi! I used Duncan Hines Spice as well as the Yellow Cake flavors.