Sunday, July 12, 2020

Cake!

I was in a mean mood for cake today after having sworn to myself not to make one this week. It’s my comfort so I decided to do it! This vanilla yellow cake with buttercream and fresh strawberries was inspired by a new fragrance from Poesie Perfume called Hera, from their Greek Goddess collection that just debuted this summer. Scent notes: slices of yellow cake layered with strawberry jam, fluffy vanilla icing, soft pink lotus blossoms. 💗 I’m in love with this perfume. The thing is it’s really not a cake heavy fragrance which to me is a good thing. It’s the essence of vanilla cake in the background with the beautiful pink lotus and strawberries coming forth to wrap you in a lovely pink cloud. I highly recommend it. I’ll be receiving a full size of it soon! 


Oh by the way, the cake was delicious! My best yet!






No comments: