Sunday, July 8, 2018

Cupcakes and Stirfry.

Yesterday I made Chocolate Zucchini cupcakes from Chocolate Covered Katie. They turned very nice and they rose pretty high! The texture was very tender and moist from the zucchini but not very sweet because of less sugar so a sweet frosting is a must! I made a quick vanilla buttercream that was perfect as a topping. 

Out of the oven. Nice huh?

Frosted.


Big bite! My son loved them too!

Also made this Stirfry for lunch today. Very simple tofu, zucchini, peppers, onions and garlic stir fried with mushroom soy sauce and Korean BBQ sauce.

Yes I like a bit of soy sauce on my rice and I'm Asian!

2 comments:

Beverlee said...

Exceptionally nice cupcakes! Lucky Baby Mouse. Those would ensure i’d eat my vegetables ;)

Hillary said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!! And so does the stir fry!!