Friday, April 20, 2018

Salaaaaad Piiiiizzza!

Can you tell I love making salad pizza? I think I've showcased it three times in the last month already. It's do easy to make and delicious! 

I made sundried tomato pesto for the base. With lots of garlic! Before I spread the pesto, I brushed the hot crust with the oil from the sundried tomato jar. It had lovely infused flavors of herbs and sundried tomatoes. 👍

I dressed the arugula and cherry tomato with olive oil and balsamic. It was a good move. I also added cooked field roast sausage and zucchini.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks fantastic!! Great tip using the sundried tomatoes oil. I need to make this again, such a perfect warm weather meal- i love the mix of crunchy and chewy and crisp and raw all in the same bite :))
Ttrockwood