Friday, January 26, 2018

Coconut-peanut chickpeas and vegetables.


I was browsing through Robin Robertson's fabulous cookbook 1,000 Vegan Recipes to find a fast recipe and came across this one which had a lot if my favorite ingredients: chickpeas, peanut butter, coconut milk, curry powder and spinach! The quick to make recipes are marked with an "f" so I was happy about that. I got no time with a rambunctious 11 month old!

It came together very fast and I was able to have a really nice lunch! It's creamy and so flavorful. Reminded me of Thai curries. Will definitely add this to my weekday meals.

The boy. Can't believe his 1st birthday is next month! 






2 comments:

Hillary said...

I just want to dive into that delicious looking curry! An I just want to kiss your sweet boy's cheeks!

kmouse said...

It's a great curry!

Hank has the best chubby cheeks!