Monday, July 3, 2017

New snacks.

The crackers are delicious! There are also chickpea ones that are vegan. The hummus is new to me. It is made out of white bean and edamame. The cucumber flavor is so good!

It has a refreshing dill flavor.

I also got the plain with pine nuts.

Henri today. I'm home today because I lost my job a few days ago. I'm devastated but trying not to dwell on it too much. My life has been so chaotic since the birth, recovering from the c section, dealing with the emotional and physical challenges of being a new parent (haven't really slept for 4 months!), trying to find time for self care, etc. I was starting to slowly getting back on track the past two months. But now that this has happened, I'm off track again which really bums me out. Hope things will turn around for me. At least I get to see my little prince everyday now until I figure out what to do next. 


4 comments:

Hillary said...

I recently tried one of the Good Thins crackers, one that was gluten free and vegan and was really impressed. Not only were they really tasty, but way less expensive than other gluten free crackers. I love the sound of that hummus. I make hummus with white beans quite often, they're nice and creamy.
Henri is seriously stunning!
I'm so sorry about your job. I hope things come around for you. That's a lot to go through in a short amount of time. Hugs!!!

Beverlee said...

Awwww, man. I am so sorry. I can relate and it sucks. I know seeing that sweet face every day will help. Something will come along, although not as quickly as one would hope but it will and you'll be okay. Now is the time for self care. Wishing you good things!

kmouse said...

Thank you guys. I'm doing the best I can to stay positive. This is the lowest it's ever been for me as far as jobs go. It was totally unexpected.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It may take time, but something good is bound to turn up eventually. Meanwhile, enjoy your wonderful son! They grow so fast!!