Friday, June 30, 2017

Vegan Cosmetics Review: Fyrinnae

Fyrinnae has a very loyal following in the indie makeup community. They are known for unique colors and formula that I had to check it out for myself. They have a huge range of eyeshadow in so many gorgeous colors. It was very hard to choose! 


I decided on L to R: Mauve-o-Matic, Bonfire Spirits, Fire Opal. And I got a free shade in Tango! Lucky me!



Top to bottom: Mauve-o-Matic, Bonfire Spirits, Fire Opal, Tango. Super gorgeous colors in a creamy formula which was so different from other companies I've tried. They are not considered a mineral makeup company and use other ingredients, but most importantly, they are 100% vegan.

The best photos I could get with light coming in the bathroom window. These are all swatched over elf glitter glue primer.



http://www.fyrinnae.com



2 comments:

essay best said...

Ok this is the reason I come to this blog,one of your best post! Loving the review.which is really good for me.And I wish you turns off more success for your blog.

Unknown said...

Great Review!!♡