So excited to share with you guys a new indie vegan cosmetics company that I'm already crazy about. Love at first sight! It's all vegan and also inspired by pop culture, horror films and all things delightfully absurd! I was able to purchase a blogger pack at the Etsy shop which came with 1 full size shadow of my choice plus random samples. Apocalyptic Beauty is run by a lovely woman Alisha who is also Rhapsodii, a beauty blogger on you tube! Love her videos.
On to swatches! From top to bottom:
1. They're Coming To Get You Barbara (my full size choice)- A beautiful rust red with a strong green shift. Always wanted a color like this. It is just what I expected!
2. Polly Plague- purple with green iridescence. Love this shade!
3. Existential Vampire- light red with blue sparks (hard to see the blue sparks in my swatch)
4. Wind-Up Bird- yellow gold. So shiny.
I hope my swatches look okay! I wanted to use tape but there where too many colors and I didn't have time. I was racing against the clock because Hank was napping and I was expecting him to wake up any second!
5. Send More Paramedics!- I was hoping I'd get this color as it was my second favorite when I had to choose my full size. It's a shimmery blackened purple with red and blue sparkles.
6. Kami- shimmery forest green with gold shift.
7. NeverMore Tisha- blue black with blue shift and aqua sparks. Another fave.