Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Roasted and Sauteed.


Tonight's dinner featured roasted broccoli and cauliflower. If you haven't tried roasting these vegetable, you must! So much better than boring steamed vegetables. Toss cauliflower and broccoli in olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast at 400 degrees F on a baking pan for about 30 minutes until golden.


I made oven baked risotto yesterday which made a ton of leftovers so I had that with sauteed Tofurky vegan sausages, onions and mushrooms. Everything was so good and so filling. I'm very full right now.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I think roasted broccoli and cauliflower is the best way to eat them. Oven baked risotto sounds interesting.

Liz Whitaker said...

The roasted cauliflower looks awesome!

Cheekiegrapes said...

Can't believe I never thought to do this. I tried this a few nights ago and it was delicious. Thanks for the idea!