Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Chinese Spicy Noodles

Tried out a recipe that I saw on YouTube. The recipe was provided there:

www.facebook.com/fortunecooking www.fortunecookingcheftom.com 
2 TBS of vegetable cooking oil 
2 TBS of Szechuan peppercorn 
2 TBS of minced ginger and 2 TBS of minced garlic 
1/3 cup of chopped onion and 2 TBS of chopped green onion 
2 cups of mix(chopped eggplant, bell pepper, tofu, baby corn and dried tofu) 
2 TBS of hot chili paste (Lao Gan Ma chili oil)
2 TBS of black bean paste 
2 tsp of sherry cooking wine 
1 tsp of five spice powder 
1 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce 
1 1/2 TBS of soy to taste 
1 1/2 cup of water 
1 tsp of sesame oil 
4-6 cups of cooked noodles 
1/2 pound of Chinese broccoli

Here's my sauce simmering. I had to sub a lot of the vegetables with whatever I had in my fridge. For the sauce I had pretty much everything except for the following: soybean paste instead of black bean paste, vegetarian stir fry sauce instead of oyster sauce.

Mixing in the noodles.

Yum!

No comments: