Monday, April 28, 2014

A Good Sandwich.


As you know from past blog posts, I love sandwiches. Sometimes you get lazy and home made sandwiches can be pretty boring but when you put a little effort into it with different breads and good ingredients, they are delicious. Last night I made this sandwich for dinner on russian rye. It has avocado, red bell pepper, cucumber, vegan cashew based cheese (that I made a while ago), sprouts, tomato and vegenaise. I squeezed some lemon and sprinkled salt and pepper. My brother and I shared it. So good!

1 comment:

hebiichigo said...

How cool to see typical eastern polish bread on western american blog :))
Your blog is such amazing source of meal ideas :O
Last days I'm surfing vegan blogs cause I came back to veganism and your place is one of my most fauvorite xD I will be watching you ;)