Sunday, September 8, 2013

Amazingly Good Gluten Free, Flourless Chocolate Cake!


Aaaaaah, this is so good! This is my second time making this and I can already see myself making it again and again. It's rich, decadent and will cure your chocolate craving. I am enjoying a slice right now alongside a hot cup of tea. I'm in heaven. It's very dense but in a good way. It's almost silky in texture and very moist, not so much cake-like, more brownie like...a very moist and velvety double chocolate brownie.. Ugh, can't explain it well! Just try it, you'll see what I mean. The glaze is a simple powdered sugar, cocoa powder, margarine, vanilla and soy milk concoction that I boiled on the stove for a few minutes.


Eat this. RECIPE HERE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! I am not vegan and try to avoid most soy products so I'm wondering how to adapt this to my taste.

Ill probably say this again and again but your blog is amazing! I've been reading it from the start. It's my favourite food blog by far!

Anonymous said...

I just looked it up and found some recipes for flourless, eggless (I'm a lifelong vegetarian) chocolate cake and an eggless cheesecake as well.

I also have to make Naan pizzas and Biriyani with spices and coconut milk.

Your blog makes me want to cook. :)

coconutandberries said...

Wow does that look chocolatey! That's definitely a good thing in my book!

vegan.in.brighton said...

Wow, this looks really, really great. I've bookmarked the recipe and I can't wait to make it.

Amey said...

It looks so super mega chocolatey and beautiful!!!

Erin said...

So simple! Definitely trying this.