Monday, November 13, 2017

Peanut Noodles and Roasted Miso Broccoli

Yum yum yum!!!! I opened up the September issue of Jamie Magazine (got a year subscription for Christmas last year) and found these two recipes that were calling my name. So glad I tried them because together they were so good!


I added a touch of agave to my peanut sauce because I felt like it needed a little sweetness.


Making the miso sauce for the broccoli. Everything was very quick to get together. Minimal ingredients is great for me right now.

Before going into oven and after being drizzled with miso sauce.

Spaghetti Noodles tossed with the peanut sauce and then mixed with scallions and the roasted broccoli! Topped with sesame seeds.

My plate. ♥️♥️♥️❤️

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This dish looks stellar! And I'm a nut for magazines!!!!!
Jennifer @ http://MyBlissfulJourney.com

Hillary said...

That looks amazing. Miso roasted broccoli sounds like what I need in my life!